What should I do? RP Wise

The Roleplay Decision  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of RP?

• Option A
    • Option B
    • Option C
    • Option D

((Please move this to the correct space if need be moderators!))

I have great sadness that my Roleplays are not launching, I am thinking about doing one last final roleplay, if this fails, I'm done...

I plan to make it fully community based, all major moves, will be decided from the community.

A poll will be based to select what RP I should do and what would inspire you to play!

Option A: Continue with SWTOR - I continue with what I am doing (Which isn't working right now.)

Option B: Rebel Beginnings - Before the start of the Galactic Civil War, after the attack on the Jedi Temple, during the hunt on the Jedi, some jedi Survived, lots of Sith things can be done, will slowly go into Episode 4.

Option C: The Great Galaxy War - Fifty-Five years after the Death Star II Exploded, the Empire created a large armada, although some factions remained, The Republic is hunting the last of the Empire, the sith have control over the Empire.

Option D: Other; Comment for it.

Maybe there just isn't the playerbase for a new JKA RP scene these days. Everyone seems to head to the few remaining established RP clans, and those that don't have probably long since fled to the flourishing SWTOR RP scene.

I wouldn't recommend sticking with the TOR -era if it hasn't worked out so far. After all, I suppose if people want to RP in SWTOR's time period, they'll just play SWTOR?

Whatever era you choose, I recommend detaching it slightly from the movie era. That's why most RPs take place centuries after ROTJ - it's the same universe, but you're not bound by restrictions like no Jedi during the Original Trilogy or no non-canon Sith during the prequels, etc.

Maybe there just isn't the playerbase for a new JKA RP scene these days. Everyone seems to head to the few remaining established RP clans, and those that don't have probably long since fled to the flourishing SWTOR RP scene.

I wouldn't recommend sticking with the TOR -era if it hasn't worked out so far. After all, I suppose if people want to RP in SWTOR's time period, they'll just play SWTOR?

Whatever era you choose, I recommend detaching it slightly from the movie era. That's why most RPs take place centuries after ROTJ - it's the same universe, but you're not bound by restrictions like no Jedi during the Original Trilogy or no non-canon Sith during the prequels, etc.

I understand, Rebel Beginnings is more of a militia vs Empire thing, giving a survival aspect to the RP, and then The Great Galaxy War is after RotJ

I decided to go with the Rebel Beginnings, with a twist! -- Alternate universe! The Canon characters died in a huge battle, a new Emperor came to light and his new Empire, taking control of the Galactic Empire, and hunting down any insurgents to his reign, this has the survival aspect as well as a non-canon timeline, so we can do whatever the heck we want!

I decided to go with the Rebel Beginnings, with a twist! -- Alternate universe! The Canon characters died in a huge battle, a new Emperor came to light and his new Empire, taking control of the Galactic Empire, and hunting down any insurgents to his reign, this has the survival aspect as well as a non-canon timeline, so we can do whatever the heck we want!

That's a good idea but just to let you know, you don't have to follow the canon in your RPs anyway, considering every fan content is set in an ''Alternate Universe''.

Dat Chinchilla likes this

You're right. The playerbase is a problem.

Tron, there are several alive RP clans around the world : just check here : http://jkhub.org/forum/30-communities/

Why do you want absolutely create YOUR RP clan.

You don't want a specific feature, because each time you create a new one, you change completely the background and the RP.

So stop your way alone and join another RP clan to play with peoples.

To be quite honest it really depends on the ping, I'm currently in Europe.

Yeah, the jetlag is a problem. That's why I did not succeed to make a game with Tron. When he wakes up, I go to bed...

You're right. The playerbase is a problem.

Tron, there are several alive RP clans around the world : just check here : http://jkhub.org/forum/30-communities/

Why do you want absolutely create YOUR RP clan.

You don't want a specific feature, because each time you create a new one, you change completely the background and the RP.

So stop your way alone and join another RP clan to play with peoples.

Yeah, the jetlag is a problem. That's why I did not succeed to make a game with Tron. When he wakes up, I go to bed...

I want to create a RP Community because I want to do something good for once, I want to try for one ultimate final time, if it fails, I am out. I said this last time but I think I can get a stable playerbase, by connecting with a few different communities that have JKA and that Roleplay.

I think there should be a time we can both be on the server or chat, remember the shoutbox chat?