Some ideas to add into JA++

Wookiee

1. JK2/JKO roll length added to be toggled like JA+ / jaPRO..

2. Flipkick damage can be set to a value or scaled like JA+ / jaPRO.

Mainly those two other than that I really like this mod and the developers that spent their time into the project.

1. japp_fixRoll

2. japp_flipKick (enable/disable), japp_flipKickDamage (amount), japp_flipKickKnockdown (enable/disable)

I guess I never got around to adding knockdown chance, and I made the damage consistent because there was no need for that to be random.

Fix admin commands messages not to appear on public for everyone. For example if you do /amsleep to a player it says Sweet dreams on everyone's screen not just the victim. Fix voting strange symbols if you click in menu call vote kick it says clientkick and players name is bugged. But if you do in console /callvote kick it is fine and normal name appears. Also fix annoying red hud highlight after you respawn its like you're out of force or smth...

Fix admin commands messages not to appear on public for everyone. For example if you do /amsleep to a player it says Sweet dreams on everyone's screen not just the victim.

Apparently this was just fixed by EpicLoyd

Fix voting strange symbols if you click in menu call vote kick it says clientkick and players name is bugged. But if you do in console /callvote kick it is fine and normal name appears.

Interesting, I'll investigate

Also fix annoying red hud highlight after you respawn its like you're out of force or smth...

Yeah, this is related to my g_forceRegenTime framerate fix. I think Loda has a fix for the event/sound.
  • 2 weeks later...