Belated Beginnings

Echo

Hi everyone!

I have been a JK2 and JKA fan since I was 12. I first enjoyed downloading maps and mods from the filefront website, and eventually got interested in making my own maps. I was a regular lurker around map-craft and the other old Jedi Knight websites, but never actually joined or contributed anything. When I found this forum, still relatively active and lively, I was pleasantly surprised, and decided, "Better late than never." I hope to learn something from you guys!

I was a regular lurker around map-craft and the other old Jedi Knight websites, but never actually joined or contributed anything. When I found this forum, still relatively active and lively, I was pleasantly surprised, and decided, "Better late than never."

Hell yes! Welcome to the JK modding scene. Anything you're interested in particular? :)

I've always been interested in making maps- at this point in time, I would rate myself as proficient, at least, at mapping.

Right now I want to get better at using scripts and shaders in my maps.

I'd also like to find where all the people are playing online these days.  :)

I think most of us are just hopping into whatever server is convenient. But there are clans and playing groups if you ask around, both playful competitive and role-playing.

If you catch me playing (you'll find me most likely role-playing), I'm Cerez on server, too.