So I'm new to the JKA universe (HI!) and was looking around for something I could use to make a machinima, I already have part of the story in mind but needed some skins for some of my voice actors to use, I found a Ghost Ben Kenobi which I hope will work in multiplayer, but was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to make some Force Ghost skins for Jedi Academy which would include a Force Ghost Anakin Skywalker (original Anakin Skywalker ghost from 1983 theatrical release where he is played by Sebastian Shaw, not Hayden Christensen) and maybe a Force Ghost Yoda, all these are things I plan on implementing into the story. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!! :D

Just grab the player models and add a ghost shader, do a search in JKHub's files section, you'll find what you need. Pk3 files can be opened like zip files. Once you find a ghost skin, look for a .shader file in the .pk3. I think someone made a bunch of them ghost skins recently too so you'll have no problem figuring it out.