A few bugs maybe?

KitsuFox

OpenJK version is the one dated 2015-04-13, all software components are OpenJK and the rest are just extra pk3s I brought over.

My problems, possible bugs with OpenJK itself:

Audio Stuttering (Buffering issues?) - OpenJK (MP) hates alt-tabbing out despite running in windowed mode by default.  The audio stops playing, aside from very short stutters until I go in to the sound menu in-game and force reinitialize the audio engine by flicking EAX mode's setting.  The original client never has this issue, and I have otherwise changed nothing that would cause this issue other than running the game under OpenJK and alt-tabbing.  As well, the rest of the game has no play issues while this issue is going on.

For the time being, is there a console command or a bind I can use to restart the game's audio?  As far as this goes, I'm running RealTek High Definition Audio, and these issues don't happen in the original JA client for me.

Consistent Game Crash with <KR> skin pack(?) with JA+ loaded - The Universal Skin Pack from the clan Knights Reborn seems to cause a consistent crash under OpenJK with the regular JA+ (2.4 beta7 client) when it begins to load icons from that pack.  I know that JA++ exists and I should be using that instead, but the download links for everything required are down.  I figured that this was worth reporting anyway, just in case people don't recognize that JA++ exists, and perhaps the same crash happens there.

(Not Responding) - While connecting to a server, OpenJK trips Windows Vista's generic behavior for an application not responding.  This isn't that much of an issue, as the game will run as normal and return to being a working window after it has fully loaded all of the required assets.  This isn't something that severe since it doesn't actually crash, though.  Just a little nitpicking!