Mp/Siege_desert Remap?

So I have been wondering for a long time, and never found anything. So I'll just assume that no one before did actually try to edit the Mp/Siege_desert map.

Since the doors on most of the houses are just textures, I imagine this wouldn't be very easy, but if someone actually wanted to bother and "open up" more homes on that map, a lot of lugormod and RolePlay communities would be very grateful.

What I a asking for is to take as many homes on the map, and add them texture from the inside, so when someone is inside the home, it does not have transparent walls. (No furniture or other decorations inside needed, just textures)

If that person feels like bothering with it actually removing the door part of the model, would also be great. No need to add functional doors in the place, just a hole to enter would be enough.

If that person would be dedicated, also adding a wall or two inside bigger homes would be very appreciated, so they can have more than one room, Second floor if possible? ^^

And well if that person would be very very dedicated, "opening" the windows would be awesome.

I know this is quite a bit of work, but like I said if someone actually bothered, even to just fill the insides with textures, we could at lest use teleports to put players inside the homes, and make the ultimate Lugormod / Roleplay map :) 

Doubt that, will test in a second, but making a wall is a lot easier from the mapping perspective (and easier for the game engine) than actually making a block that is full inside. 

(Testing)

But sadly you are right, the buildings are actually full inside. 

Well then guess nothing out of this idea will come out then, that's a shame that the only good for RP city maps are actually not lore friendly ^^