Downloading MB2 saber looks?

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can find the file which changes the saber blades and their physics like that of MB2? I've found someone putting it out on internet some year or so ago... but I lost the file since then, and haven't been able to find it. It was like a .pk3 which you just put in the "base" folder. The saber glow was also very large. I need it for my vanilla JKA. Anyone has or has link for download? :)

Many thanks in advance. ^_^

Haven't heard of any MB2 "Conversion Pack", but in case you have to do it yourself, apparently, the blade effects in MB2 are in the MBAssets2.pk3. I checked an old version though, so I could be wrong about it.

About the physics, if you mean the sabers bouncing on the walls it can be done editing the .sab files, adding the line bounceOnWalls 1. Additionally, the .sab files are in the MBHilts.pk3 - again, checked on an old version, so I could be wrong. It doesn't make the single-player lightsabers bouncing on walls though.

Haven't heard of any MB2 "Conversion Pack", but in case you have to do it yourself, apparently, the blade effects in MB2 are in the MBAssets2.pk3. I checked an old version though, so I could be wrong about it.

About the physics, if you mean the sabers bouncing on the walls it can be done editing the .sab files, adding the line bounceOnWalls 1. Additionally, the .sab files are in the MBHilts.pk3 - again, checked on an old version, so I could be wrong. It doesn't make the single-player lightsabers bouncing on walls though.

I forgot what the topic was all about, all I know is that it was released in a zip, and I can no longer find it. The links show 404 all the time. As in physics, I meant as in saber trails :) The behaviour of the saber blade/core and so on. I think it looks the best. Just like the EP3 lightsabers. But in MBAssets2.pk3 you say? Is it stored there? I seriously have no clue what I am looking for in it.

Ramikad likes this

Apparently it is. More precisely, it all seems to be in gfx/effects/sabers/, including the shorter saber trails.

Ahahahah unbelievable! I found it! :D :D :D I've been searching for months and now I found it. hahahaha!

Here it is:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Realistic_Sabers_and_Sounds;61255

:) This one works only in MP (it says, haven't tested SP). All you have to do is put the first "cgamex86.dll" in your base folder and you're done to go!