MP models to SP in Jedi Academy

Hello. Can someone explain how can I make MP models work in SP in Jedi Academy? Because I want to play as default MP models(for example Desan, his mod is here but I'd like to play the rest of MP skins http://jkhub.org/files/file/846-desann/) in SP but I can't make them work. Can someone help me with that please?

You need 3 steeps:

1: put in all folder of all JKA models a playerchoice.txt file and

2: create icon_head_a1, icon_torso_a1 e icon_lower_a1 files inside the same folder for each models.

simply copy icon_default.jpg and rename it!

edit the first line of string/english/Menu.STR copy and adding 1 string for every model for select it on the start

REFERENCE           DESANN <- Name of Model folder

NOTES               "For character menu"

LANG_ENGLISH        "Desann" <- in character seletion menu when you select the model of desann you can see this text line :D

copy and past that and change Desann in each copied line to the name of the model.

and so you can have alls models playable on SP. :)

But someone are not able to use lightsaber (example, hazardtrooper)

Thanks for answer. It really works! Thank you :D But I've got 2 things to ask about:

1- Can I somehow make those who can't use lightsaber to use it?

2- How can I choose voice of male or female for new made model?

1: yes, off course, for all humanoid models that use default JKA skeleton saber works. not works for droids models or howler .

2: Sound.CFG file in every model folder told the voice for the playermodel example: desann sound.cfg contain: Desann and below "m"

m is male, f is female. :D

if you look alora and tavion sound cfg you found alora string in second line "f"

changing M and F line you can change the male \ female voice...  XD that shoudl be funny however i think you need to put something like jaden_male m and jaden_female f in sound.cfg of every Models. :D

please make some male character that taslk fiwh femal voice and viceversa :D