Trigger's not working quite right for JA

Go to solution Solved by lil_binger,

I am working on a map conversion from JO to JA, I have gotten most everything to work correctly however, usable triggers sometimes work and sometimes they don't work.  Sometimes I have to use the trigger 2 or 3 times before they work. 

I have selected use_button selection box in the entities window which creates: spawnflags 4

I have tried to make them a little larger thinking a part of the character was outside the trigger when using the trigger and it seems to help a little bit but it will still work and not work sometimes.  Any suggestions what may be causing this problem?

• Solution

After contemplating this, during the conversion I remember I did have a little difficulty with JA triggerring things a little too quickly.  So in response to myself putting a wait time on on a usable trigger fixes the problem.  Tested....working....done!!!   :)

Am I correct in saying this guys as a fix for the problem or am I missing something?  Maybe others have experienced this?  I don't know a lot about JA entities etc.  I cannot open Gtk Radiant 1.6 in Jedi Academy editing mode because of the way i have it installed to work with JO but radiant does show me options for JA so kinda works a little bit.