Hello again!

DashStar

Hello there!

I am Dash, an ex JA player/clan leader, light modder and all round strafe jumping whilst chatting, enthusiast. Life had taken me away from JA for a while and I discovered my passion for YouTube content creation in that time. I have been actively searching for my niche ever since and realized I had a burning passion to learn about and share, everything I could about Star Wars.

So, basically with the upcoming slew of Disney games that are sure to hit the shelves over the next few years, I decided to take action and make a video highlighting why Jedi Academy has the best saber combat system, of all time. I am a romantic fool, I know but I have put all of my editing skill into this hoping to at least catch someone's attention in the industry or at least inform people about how awesome Jedi Academy is, and why they should expand upon what is already there. Maybe from 3 forms into 7 who knows, anyway I have already garnered a little support from people in the industry as I have been showing the progress of my video to a select few, which I have got some great feedback for.

What I am really trying to do here on JKHub is reach out to whoever finds my video appealing, so it can be shared around. I absolutely do not mean this in a cheap spamming way, I only ask that when I post the final iteration of the video, if you truly embrace its core message, like, subscribe and share it, as it would help me immensely. Until that point I will be digging through the forums looking for tidbits ( I already found JA++ thanks to Moondog) to enhance filming for the second half of the video. If you have any useful insights into things you think would be interesting, don't be a stranger and let me know :D

RANDOM SCREENY FROM THE VIDEO

HISTOOO_zps589a52fe.png