BSP Modding Release?

POLL FOR RELEASE OF MAPS  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I release my FFA3, duel6, and Yavin1B map to the JKHub community for other modders to mess around with?

• Yes
    • No
    • Keep it to yourself
    • Nobody cares
    • Who are you again?
    • Sure, why not. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
    • Shouldn't those be kept secret?
    • Maybe
    • Only if you make me one
    • Not until your finished completely
    • Why are you wasting my time with this poll? I've got better things to do.
    • Download Link? Like now?
    • DO IT! DO IT!
    • I want better maps!
    • You made some? I had no idea...

QUESTION: Should I release my modded maps of Yavin1B, Duel6, and FFA3 map publicly to all of you?

Answers will be reviewed via poll and comments below.

Here's what I have so far for ffa3:

Duel5 surprisingly no lag spike or FPS drop (Taspir Duel)

Academy6 (Yavin Temple and Mercenary Zone)

T1_Inter (Training Room)

Duel1 (Bespin Courtyard)

Duel7 (Rancor Arena)

Duel10 (Vjun Dueling)

Duel3 (imperial shafts)

Duel4 (imperial control room)

and much much more....

I wouldn't. I had an FFA3 ent mod on here for a short time. Shortly thereafter a lot of the ents were copy/pasted out. For instance my specific roof tiling is all over the place now. I know this because the origins are precisely the same down to the exact unit on each scale.

I wouldn't. I had an FFA3 ent mod on here for a short time. Shortly thereafter a lot of the ents were copy/pasted out. For instance my specific roof tiling is all over the place now. I know this because the origins are precisely the same down to the exact unit on each scale.

Acknowledged, but I would like to wait to see more votes. If there are enough I might if there aren't enough I won't.

Suit yourself, always nice to see other peoples' work (I routinely go into servers and see what inspirations I can use - I mean default stuff people've made use of) but don't come crying later if others have ''stolen'' your work.

I've ever opened up MoonDog's FFA3 - bloody hell lost it too now... - the only thing I ever took was the origins for the sky which I found to be superior to any nearby origins I've ever taken.

Suit yourself, always nice to see other peoples' work (I routinely go into servers and see what inspirations I can use - I mean default stuff people've made use of) but don't come crying later if others have ''stolen'' your work.

I've ever opened up MoonDog's FFA3 - bloody hell lost it too now... - the only thing I ever took was the origins for the sky which I found to be superior to any nearby origins I've ever taken.

I was actually going to find and re-upload my ent mods here soon. Doesn't matter to me anymore that ent code got ripped around the block. It was really only back in the day however that it bothered me.. Because looking at how I did it is one thing, but a straight up copy and paste of the origins is another.

My original origin was taken from the roof of the second bar. Until i read somewhere yours didnt kill fps. Did try to use a spot nearby like +- 100 for xyz but it just never had the same good fps as yours T_T so I used yours.

Did you make the stairs on top of the first bar? I liked that alot, but no one is ever gonna find me stealing their stuff.