Looking for a Jedi Academy Model for skinning project

Hey guys, alright this is gonna be a bit touch and go... But atm I am working on a Sith pure blood race re-skinning project for myself and for the JAWA clan. I have been trying to find a particular model that I think would do well for the males/Sith warrior variants of the project.  The concepts are of course based on TOR. 

What i am looking for is a model I have not seen in a long time I dont even know the name so I will do my best to describe it and hopefully some one will have it?!?! 

Name : unknown it was demon or scropio some thing or other then Version 7 I believe... 
Descriptiong : It was a rather bulky (but well done model) it had serveral variants of wings/no wings/horns hairs/armor/colors...  Bassically it looked like a demon. 

I know this is a vague description but if you think you know what it was please post a pic and let me know if you have it. I have searched all over google and JK2files (as well as here). The model was not canon but potentially could be awesome to skin into the sith purebloods male variant. 

Again thank you for your time.

AngelModder