Fully working .MAP exporter for 3DS Max (uploaded to JKHub)

So after two days of hunting around i finally found this script that allows you to export your maps from 3DS Max 2013, and probably earlier or later versions (i haven't had time to test it yet)  I'll upload it to JKHub but if you want the tool used to create brushes from splines then you'll need to message me but i only use it to make things quicker xD  This only seems to work best with GtkRadiant 1.4.0 but that's still not a problem :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybJXNMFM3_s

3dsmaxexample_zps82fcbc7f.jpg

radiantexample_zps94c7adc5.jpg

DT. likes this

Tried everything and it won't load anything in 1.5 because of 3 "0" aren't outputted. You will need to load it up in JK2radiant first and resave to get it to work in 1.5. :P

Yeh sadly i think he only made this for 1.4 because he stopped further work on it after that due to the fact that people weren't purchasing the retail version of it.  It lines up to the grid pretty well as long as you use the grid snap in 3DS and have it setup in increments of 8, like 8 to 128  :)

I did think about the re-saving thing but wasn't sure if it would work or not xD  One thing that i've noticed is that, when saved and opened in 1.5, curved walls pretty much get messed up.  So for now i think i'll stick to 1.4 until i can figure out a way to make it work perfectly with 1.5.