Slave Leia HD issues

And also try using the mod with all your other pk3s removed, so you only have the leir pk3 and the assets. Just copy the other pk3s to another folder or something.

Just did that.  She shows up on the selection screen if I open JAMP rather than OJP, but still footless.

Oh weird. I downloaded it to investigate and sure enough, the feet were turned off in the .skin files. But the boot texture isn't the power of 2 so the game crashes and throws me and error. So I'm trying to figure it all out.

Okay so the version on JKHub is version 1.0. Apparently he made a version 3.0 and only released it to jk2files.com for some strange reason. The issue is easily fixed however. I'm not sure the other changes from 1.0 to 3.0.

So if you go here you can download 3.0.

I will report this to the staff here and see if we can get that version to replace the one we have.

Downloaded from that, still won't appear in the selection menu on OJP and still feetless. :(

Did you delete the other one?

I don't know how OJP works so I don't really have anything for you there. Do you have to put it into the OJP folder for it to work?