Map Lighting With Shaders

Go to solution Solved by Szico VII,

Hello everyone. I've been trying to use lighting emitted from shaders, but so far nothing it's not working. I was attempting to follow Sizco's tutorial, and I'm using the shader which was provided. After I apply the shader in GTK-Radiant and compile the map, you can clearly see there is no light coming off of the brush's face.

I was also looking at Rich Diesel's mapping guide, and I adapted some of the aspects from his provided shader as well. I tried using both, just straight up & unmodified (except for renaming stuff to use my own image), and neither worked. That's why I'm assuming it has nothing to do with the shader. The image is 256x256, completely one color, PNG format. 

Here is my shader: 

textures/krstation/light1
{
qer_editorimage textures/krstation/light1
q3map_surfacelight 7500
q3map_lightRGB 1.00 0.99 0.42
q3map_backSplash 0.5 8
    {
map $lightmap
    }
    {
map textures/krstation/light1
blendFunc GL_DST_COLOR GL_ZERO
    }
    {
map textures/krstation/light1
blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ONE
glow
rgbGen identity
    }

}

Just as well, he's what the map looks like... you can see the image for the shader is appearing, however actual light is not.

ao9b4k.png

Just as a side note, the barely visible bit of light you may be able to see on the floor is from the other room's light carried over. 

Is there some other special instruction I am missing out on? I tried changing the brush types to func_group and applying the keywords, but it didn't seem to matter at all. 

Thanks!