Can't see fonts on Jedi Outcast while using OpenJK

YanJedi

OpenJK still doesn't have an official JK2 support out there yet. Are you trying to use the normal Jedi Academy OpenJK with JK2 or did you find someone's compiled OpenJO? Where'd you download from?

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2022 at 5:42 PM, Circa said:

OpenJK still doesn't have an official JK2 support out there yet. Are you trying to use the normal Jedi Academy OpenJK with JK2 or did you find someone's compiled OpenJO? Where'd you download from?

Hi Circa,

I want to play Jedi Outcast and didn't see any JO build in GitHub. I have an old JO build from 2014, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to get a most recent JO build (which, I guess, will have new or better features). Is there any way to get that build? I am specially interested in a build that has gamepad support. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Aidor said:

Hi Circa,

I want to play Jedi Outcast and didn't see any JO build in GitHub. I have an old JO build from 2014, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to get a most recent JO build (which, I guess, will have new or better features). Is there any way to get that build? I am specially interested in a build that has gamepad support. Thanks in advance.

You can find the latest version here I believe:

http://jk2t.ddns.net/openjo/

Ignore any warnings about being unsafe, it just doesn't have an active cert. It is safe. I'll look into re-hosting a build here but for now that should do fine for you. Not sure about gamepad support though.

58 minutes ago, Circa said:

You can find the latest version here I believe:

http://jk2t.ddns.net/openjo/

Ignore any warnings about being unsafe, it just doesn't have an active cert. It is safe. I'll look into re-hosting a build here but for now that should do fine for you. Not sure about gamepad support though.

Ok, thanks. I've tested it but it has no gamepad support. Well, I guess I will use that build from 2018 (not 2014 as I said) which has gamepad support.

----------------------------------

This is completly offtopic, but just to not open another threat: Some years ago I made a mod (my only one mod): 

...but now I see that I forget to set the lips up, so there is no lips movement when Kyle talks. The point is that I don't know how to do it and fix it right now. Maybe you could do it/fix it? I would be very grateful.