Feedback

v1.3.21

- when cooking a grenade, changing weapon at the end makes it detonate in ur hand. but the grenade does not disapear from ur inventory. instead it removes a random gun from ur inventory.
- jetpack not turning on after shooting/reloading but still showing the effect for a second. i got used to it myself, but i know many ppl get confused or annoyed by this.
- tripmine (laser) does not always detonate when enemies pass through it. maybe they move too fast for the mines?
- bowcasters (especially assault bow) have way too low ammo.
- q2 pistol is op. second cheapest pistol in the game but is very good. should cost a bit more.
- dc15 charged shots are nearly useless. low damage, low accuracy, high ammo cost.
- can still sprint in air a little. not sure if it makes u faster but bugs out camera a little.
- allow voting maps. right now cant vote for some maps ''map is not supported with current gametype''. cant even change map to imperialbasectf while gamemode is already on ctf.

Smoo likes this
23 minutes ago, asd said:

v1.3.21

- when cooking a grenade, changing weapon at the end makes it detonate in ur hand. but the grenade does not disapear from ur inventory. instead it removes a random gun from ur inventory.
- jetpack not turning on after shooting/reloading but still showing the effect for a second. i got used to it myself, but i know many ppl get confused or annoyed by this.
- tripmine (laser) does not always detonate when enemies pass through it. maybe they move too fast for the mines?
- bowcasters (especially assault bow) have way too low ammo.
- q2 pistol is op. second cheapest pistol in the game but is very good. should cost a bit more.
- dc15 charged shots are nearly useless. low damage, low accuracy, high ammo cost.
- can still sprint in air a little. not sure if it makes u faster but bugs out camera a little.
- allow voting maps. right now cant vote for some maps ''map is not supported with current gametype''. cant even change map to imperialbasectf while gamemode is already on ctf.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Oh wow, that one's really broken.  So what happens is it removes whatever weapon you switched to because the code is trying to take one grenade off of the stack (since you used it), but since you switched weapons before it was removed it tries to consume the current weapon instead of the grenade.  It needs to just toss the cooking grenade as soon as you switch weapons, I'll get that fixed.
-Jetpack + reloading animations are a little derpy, probably will be a while before I can look into improving this as there are other priorities, but thanks for pointing it out.
-Tripmine lasers have to have their laser's tripped, if enemies merely step on the mine, but don't break the beam they're safe.  I'll look into it more though to make sure something funnier isn't happening.
-Bowcasters are being addressed, I probably won't increase the clip size, just the amount of ammo you get for them as well as the refill costs.
-Q2 is probably a little too good for its price agreed, might also lower damage in addition to your suggestion.
-DC15 charged shots are pretty bad against organics, I've buffed them a bit in the upcoming patch, but because its using ION damage type it sucks right now against players.  Using them against droids or shielded opponents is much more effective.  This is also true of its primary fire compared to other automatic weapons that do blaster type damage rather than ION.  This probably won't be addressed completely right now, since its sorta in there for later stages against opponents that don't really exist right now.  I will look at boosting the accuracy, and possibly making it consume 50% less ammo for the alt fire though.
-Sprinting in the air is a left over known issue I thought had been fixed, I'll look into it though after fixing other issues it'll have lower priority since I don't really view it as that big of a deal at the moment.
-I'll look into this one, this might just have been a server cfg issue though.

Smoo likes this

JKG Developer