Valkorion

Guest Nuv3RMind

Guest Nuv3RMind

I have updated all of my Requests with better Links, Screenshots and the Author of the work.

Unfortunately some of the Models are part of packs that can only be downloaded in full, but I hope that won't be a big deal, since my link still leads to the download of the proper Model.

There are also 1 or two Models by people who host their work directly on JKHub, but I still had no way of linking a Direct-Download, you still have to press the download button. / :

I promise the DropBox packs are only Jeff's works, and I already know that he would give his permission to use them, so please have some mercy that they are not Direct-Direct Downloads, but DropBox packs. I could ask Jeff to send you all of his Models that I have requested here personally, if that'd be better.

The reason I put so much effort into this, not that it means much, is, I adore your mod. And I also adore The Old Republic Period. I just want as much of it in this wonderful mod as possible. 

I apologize for being bothersome. 

Guest Nuv3RMind

I have contacted Jeff about those DropBox links mentioned in my post. In case you can't download any of them, please contact Jeff. He would be willing to give you more direct links. ^^

I have contacted Jeff about those DropBox links mentioned in my post. In case you can't download any of them, please contact Jeff. He would be willing to give you more direct links. ^^

Maybe you can redownload the separate model to other dropbox or other file resurse?

Guest Nuv3RMind

Maybe you can redownload the separate model to other dropbox or other file resurse?

Let me see what else I can do. 

• 2 weeks later...