JKA in Unity

Heres a very small proof of concept of me getting the saber combat system and anims from JKA into Unity. It's literally nothing but running around and checking the anims. I could however use a very nicely rigged fbx of kyle to use and show off for further testing purposes.  If anyone has one or can access that easily may I please get a download link. I used an old character and rigged him in a few minutes early this morning. He looks terrible and I really dont have time to go back and tinker with it so the kyle would be awesome. Even a Stormtrooper would do. Just in FBX format. 

Heres the demo im playing with but i put it on android because im running around right now. It doesnt have to be an android thing thats just easy for me to reference while im out doing things

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7kgcoi

like i said though thats basically just running around so no big deal downloading it until i get a bit further

if you do however download it and try it out make sure u rotate your phone i didnt anchor anything yet... and the camera follow is jittery because i called it in Update instead of FixedUpdate i believe... no matters i have tons of nice camera scripts.. im just not worrying about that now i just want to get the saber combat system and navigation and hit boxes resembling jka for now. I wouldnt call this a project just yet... just a discussion and a request