Glitchy and not working

I feel as  though it is a simple mistake of me screwing over my files or whatever, though if it is possible I was hoping that I could get some screenshots of someone's folders so that I may try to replicate that.

As for the specifics in what has been going wrong; the game freezes whenever I start to load a new game.  And on top of that the mod simply looks sketchy.

When I go into lightsaber selection before clicking new game, the light sabers have a weird black line across their coloring, and I don't know if this is how the mod has been setup though when I'm choosing my character and click for the next species or whatever, it seems to have all the modded characters just kinda thrown in there, there is no specific section for movie characters or anything.  Regardless I just have no clue as to what's gone wrong and it's likely just that I've made some dumb mistake.

Sorry for the disturbance.

I feel as  though it is a simple mistake of me screwing over my files or whatever, though if it is possible I was hoping that I could get some screenshots of someone's folders so that I may try to replicate that.

As for the specifics in what has been going wrong; the game freezes whenever I start to load a new game.  And on top of that the mod simply looks sketchy.

When I go into lightsaber selection before clicking new game, the light sabers have a weird black line across their coloring, and I don't know if this is how the mod has been setup though when I'm choosing my character and click for the next species or whatever, it seems to have all the modded characters just kinda thrown in there, there is no specific section for movie characters or anything.  Regardless I just have no clue as to what's gone wrong and it's likely just that I've made some dumb mistake.

Sorry for the disturbance.

Do exactly as I instruct.

1. Place the KotF folder inside your gamedata folder.

2. Locate the folder pertaining to your computer's operating system (I'll assume you're using windows)

3. Open the KotF-Windows folder, you will see a folder called "Gamedata", open it.

4. Place all of the contents, including the KotF folder into your real gamedata folder.

5. Make sure your base folder is clear of all mods.

6. Run the KotF 2.1 SP.exe as an administrator.

While this mod has a number of bugs, it is not sketchy. We don't have any viruses. Yes, it may be mostly a large collection of models, skins, and maps, but we also brought in some brand new things handmade by us, such as the npcs and the Duel of the Fates mission.

I didn't mean to say that it was sketchy in terms of viruses I just meant that it seemed really buggy, sorry.

I've attempted to do that multiple times, I think there might be some sort of mod still within the my game data folder though being entirely honest I just don't know which one it would be.

my game data folder has;

base (folder)

KotF (folder)

EaxMan.dll

gldirect (text document)

IFC22.dll

jagamesx86.dll

jamp

jasp

KotF 2.1 MP

KotF 2.1 SP

OpenAL32.dll

Opengl32.dll

rdmp_kotf_x86.dll

rdsp_kotf_x86.dll

SDL2.dll

version (setup information)

-Again I apologize for this.  I'm likely just ignorant to a natural issue though I'm trying my best. sorry. 

Alright I tried that but it still seems to freeze.  Is it possible that it is my computer? or what else could still be out of place?

And again about those bugs I had stated previously about the light sabers not having the new colors you guys have added or anything and just having a black streak on the blade, is that normal? 

Alright I tried that but it still seems to freeze.  Is it possible that it is my computer? or what else could still be out of place?

And again about those bugs I had stated previously about the light sabers not having the new colors you guys have added or anything and just having a black streak on the blade, is that normal? 

We do have a darksaber, but I guess you're not talking about that. Can you please post a screenshot of your gamedata folder, base folder, and KotF folder? (Just the top of the KotF folder)

Alright so now it appears to be working better, it loads all the way until it is about to start the first level, but, the lightsabers still appear awkwardly, and now before the level loads it brings me back to the main menu with the error "Couldn't find item for Weapon 35", when I open the command console there's even more missing things such as some player models, and image shaders for some of the saber colors.

Alright so now it appears to be working better, it loads all the way until it is about to start the first level, but, the lightsabers still appear awkwardly, and now before the level loads it brings me back to the main menu with the error "Couldn't find item for Weapon 35", when I open the command console there's even more missing things such as some player models, and image shaders for some of the saber colors.

Try doing a fresh install of KotF, see what that does.