The mod launcher only opens the standar JA

Not sure if this will help, but in the KOTF-window instructions it says the following:

'-Copy all files from KotF-Files folder and paste them into Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData folder.'

I am pretty sure you are meant to put the files into:

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData/Base folder

Not sure if this was the fix though as I encountered the same problem you did so I just stuck the files into different areas until it started working, but let us know if you get it working. 

Not sure if this will help, but in the KOTF-window instructions it says the following:

'-Copy all files from KotF-Files folder and paste them into Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData folder.'

I am pretty sure you are meant to put the files into:

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/GameData/Base folder

Not sure if this was the fix though as I encountered the same problem you did so I just stuck the files into different areas until it started working, but let us know if you get it working. 

You're totally wrong, you need to place all of the kotf assets into the kotf folder.

Oh cool, I must say this mod looks great!! Can you help me? I downloaded the mod and followed the instructions but like the op here, when I try to play it it just runs normal Jedi Academy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post a screenshot of your gamedata folder, base folder, and KotF folder here and I'll try to help you out.

mackmitchell94 likes this

Place the KotF_Engine.pk3 in your KotF folder. You also replaced your jagamex86.dll in your gamedata, which the only fix I know of as a full reinstall of the game. Finally, place the KotFSPConfig and KotFMPConfig files into your KotF folder.

Thanks, I did what you said but now it says failed to load render?

I take it that means I'm gonna have to reinstall KOTF lol

No, you just need to put in the render files. In the Knights of the Force 2.1 Beta.zip file, do the following:

1. Open KotF-Windows

2. Open Gamedata.

3. Locate the files named "rdsp_kotf_x86.dll" and "rdmp_kotf_x86.dll" and place them inside your actual gamedata folder.

mackmitchell94 likes this

No, you just need to put in the render files. In the Knights of the Force 2.1 Beta.zip file, do the following:

1. Open KotF-Windows

2. Open Gamedata.

3. Locate the files named "rdsp_kotf_x86.dll" and "rdmp_kotf_x86.dll" and place them inside your actual gamedata folder.

I moved the renders back into game data and it worked but its still just regular Jedi academy sp when it plays .