WANTED: Texture (shader) maker/drawer (?)

As you may figured it out from the title I am not good with these kind of issues. So I need someone who can make/draw nice textures for me. Naturally his/her name would appear on the loading screen in the was (s)he likes it, or more over the picture could done by them.

I am a mapper and basic script writer, it was fun to look after good textures among the default ones, but for my underwater base project I just can't hold any longer. I used google to find some pictures, but at this point I can't afford this anymore. I seriously need an underwater skybox, which can be done by shaders or simple textures I don't mind it. I just need one! and it would be great to hear some other dudes opinion at final tests.

LoL you've just found exactly those ones I found and looked good enough (both of them). Well if you could make them like a skybox, it would be great. I don't need a skybox, just you know itt looks strange if you look right, or forward and you see the one you mentioned as "this". They just need to be a bit photoshoped or something (I am not good with this).

Well if you make them nice, then you should tell me what name you would like to appear while the map is loading. Something like "new textures by .... "

WoW! Many thanks! So what name should appear on the loading screen? Is Stella Nox ok? or Should I write something else on it?

Edit:

a fast preview, how does it look in game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZGImRa72U&feature=youtu.be

Well yeah I still have to work a lot on it, and I'm getting out of ideas. Still don't know if I want players to be able to go out and have a swim, or not.

Thanks for the video. I need you try textures to make me reworked and improve it. I'll send you that later.

I saw problems of pixelate on real sized pictures too. That doesn't appear when I work on small view... :wacko: It seems gimp or my computer have difficults with very large pics.

How is it in game ?

I made squares by default. But I think squares can be transformed in rectangle without problem for textures... I'm just worry about the roof which must correctly match with walls.. I'll rework that a bit later. Otherwise as you said, may be it would be ok with light and water effects, etc. Try and tell me.