Moviebattles II V1.0.1 Patch has been released. This is an incremental patch for V1.0.
This version includes a couple important bugfixes and changes to a couple of features.
Changes since V1.0:
- Added a different blaster deflect effect for IDR.
- Added bodyhit and perfectblock indicators around the crosshair.
- Unlocked cg_bobroll, cg_bobpitch and cg_bobup commands. (Head bobbing)
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to crash on startup on some older graphic cards.
- Fixed requirements for Force Repulse.
- MBlock perfect blocking will no longer drain BP.
- Pressing attack after your saber is thrown no longer drains BP.
- Single pistol 3 now has weapon mode icons.
- T-21 primary fire / clone blobs should no longer knock you down when on small bumps / steps.
- Teamkill menu should now restore F1,F2,F3 binds if using !f,!p instead.
- BP drain cooldown reverted for saber special moves.
- Increased cooldown for saber slap from 2.5s to 3s.
- Removed distance requirement for jumpkicks.
- Reduced droideka base damage from 30 to 25.
- Reduced SBD base damage from 30 to 28.
- Added disable sky option to main menu More Video in Setup menu.
- Fixed an issue with network settings not working properly.
- Ingame library background isn't so transparent now so it's easier to read the library.
- Library text should display now regardless of text language settings (English only).
- Minor UI corrections.
- Updated library content.
- Updated swearword filter defaults.
- Both teams now lose on time.
- CC now contracts the level based on players (10 or less) slightly.
- Fixed brush missalign in carbon chamber
- Fixed some imperial spawns with the wrong angle causing players to fall to their death easily.
- Fixed some missaligned texturing in carbon chamber.
- Fixed visibility issue in side route.
- Minor vis fixes.
- Optimized some brushwork in carbon chamber.
- Added rebel win if the bomb is active when time runs out.
- Disabled pipe entities after animation complete to prevent multiple uses.
- Fixed forcefield staying on for the entire round.
- Fixed elevators in tower being able to be toggled while in motion.
- Fixed a few elevators not having damage while blocked.
- Increased bomb hack time by 1 second to match diffuse, both are now 6 seconds.
- Added some vent grates in the vent shafts to help players reach the upper level.
- Changed hangar floor texture.
- Fixed a rare case where the large hangar door would not let you through when open.
- Fixed some surfaces being caulked & clipped a few things.
- Fixed z-fighting in a few places.
- Lowered vent elevator crushing damage (from 5 to 1).
- Minor brushwork fixes & performance improvements.
- Removed some broken hints.
- Removed some extra visual detail in imp spawn.
- Removed some of the vent supports to give a clearer view.
- Removed water drop efx in lower vents.
- Fixed a few minor visual issues.
- Minor brushwork cleanup.
- Removed pillar behind tradefed ship outside to reduce time wasting.
- Tweaked hints to possibly help FPS.
- Fixed broken areaportal.
- Fixed missing textures.
- FPS improvements.
- Minor visual bugfixes.
To install, ensure you have V1.0 Full installed, then drag & drop the contents of this .zip into GameData.
For more info, please visit www.moviebattles.com
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.