The First Order Flametrooper *request*

Ok, so I've recently come across some files, online.. Well, I've actually had them lying in my folder for a while, but thought I'd take this chance to see if anyone would be interested in this project? Especially since we don't have any models or versions of it on the Hub, already.

Anyhow, here it is.. The request is for a First Order Flametrooper, shown here:
a75e6cc8e2f53fa84389cad6f1980d7ca341f14b

HVoOuky.jpg

wjPaZX2.jpg

I have the actual files to be used on the model, itself (From what I've looked at, anyway).. But it just needs an actual model, itself to be made for it (There are also a number of other First Order Trooper variants that'd be most welcomed, considering there's none currently available; the First Order Snowtrooper, being one.. But that's for another time).

Anyway, if anyone's interested and wants to have a go.. Here are the files:

https://mega.nz/#!1uIl0ZSQ!kA-myNNCS84CLHq_WarrDvMnkHBv0HcCMXyUz5bsb9U

Ok, so I've recently come across some files, online.. Well, I've actually had them lying in my folder for a while, but thought I'd take this chance to see if anyone would be interested in this project? Especially since we don't have any models or versions of it on the Hub, already.

Anyhow, here it is.. The request is for a First Order Flametrooper, shown here:
a75e6cc8e2f53fa84389cad6f1980d7ca341f14b

HVoOuky.jpg

wjPaZX2.jpg

I have the actual files to be used on the model, itself (From what I've looked at, anyway).. But it just needs an actual model, itself to be made for it (There are also a number of other First Order Trooper variants that'd be most welcomed, considering there's none currently available; the First Order Snowtrooper, being one.. But that's for another time).

Anyway, if anyone's interested and wants to have a go.. Here are the files:

https://mega.nz/#!1uIl0ZSQ!kA-myNNCS84CLHq_WarrDvMnkHBv0HcCMXyUz5bsb9U

@, on recommendation from dark_apprentice.