Terminator T-3000 skin

That's actually a good idea, didn't think about that. I wonder if those models could be ported over into JKA since we were able to port models over into JKA from that one game Force Arena I think it is? Found a screenshot and thought these terminators would be a perfect port if it can be done.
terminator-genisys-revolution-6.jpg?pict

Daedra and krkarr like this

That's actually a good idea, didn't think about that. I wonder if those models could be ported over into JKA since we were able to port models over into JKA from that one game Force Arena I think it is? Found a screenshot and thought these terminators would be a perfect port if it can be done.

terminator-genisys-revolution-6.jpg?pict

Mobile games usually have lower poly models, even though the games themselves are modern, so they shouldn't really be an issue to port, especially because mobiles games are coded/encrypted rather poorly, enough to rip models from.

Omega likes this

If only we could get someone who ports on here to make this happen, I mean come on it's terminator! Who doesn't like terminator?! Please make this happen please make this happen please make this happen! :D