Help with NPC scripting

I'm building an immersive Lugormod map with large scale dynamic PVP events and a bit of PVE content.

However, I'm running into issues with the NPC's. I'll show you what I'm trying to accomplish consistenly:

These are the values I'm using:

NPC_spawner 30 NPC_type,stormtrooper,count,-1,targetname,st4,NPC_targetname,st4,NPC_target,st4_d,NPC_target5,st_k,NPC_target6,st_killplayer,health,200,spawnflags,32,awakescript,common/default_behavior,angerscript,common/default_behavior

As you can see I use spawnflags 32 to have no default AI on spawn. I only want them to react/attack when provoked. Hence anger and awakescript with common/default_behavior (from default jka).

However, after killing the NPC a few times, the script stops to function. It simply stands there with no default ai when being attacked.

Can someone explain to me what I am doing wrong? I have very little knowledge of Icarus, so it's probably something obvious.

Thank you!

PS: wasn't sure where to post it, I hope its okay here.

EDIT: I see now that I should have posted in coding & scripting. My apologies. Could someone move/delete this topic?

Smoo likes this