Starkiller Base Full Map

Hey guys I just wanted to started this topic and hope that it leads to something awesome!

First off, I have no idea how to make mods, however I love creating ideas.

Ever wanted to make a Force Awakens Singleplayer conversion? So do I.

But that's much later, for now lets start with a damn good map.

So, what are your ideas for Starkiller Base? Well, mine is that we definitely need a forest area where Rey and Finn confront Kylo. (The lighting setting needs to be dark but not too dark and

it needs to snow and the cool idea I have is that the trees would be lightsaber choppable friendly)

Next, we need hallways with elevators depicting inside of Starkiller base where Rey tries to escape. (And a torture room).

Also, we need the big hall where Ben kills his father.

And the most essential; the hall of communications to Supreme Leader Snoke. complete with Snoke hologram of coarse.

This map will be possibly the biggest map ever made, however we could get one map based on the inside, and one for the outside too.

Hope this helps and if you are thinking of creating this well I have obviously done my job. May the Force be with us!!

Comment and do whatever you feel is necessary to get this ball rolling. Much appreciated.

- BenSolo - Traitor to the First Order. :)  

• 3 weeks later...

Update on this topic:

as of recent, Plasma made an exquisite map based on the forest area of Starkiller Base, which I might have to say so myself doesn't need any improvements at all.

So, thankyou Plasma. It is the top download at the moment (I'm quite happy about that) so, that means all we need now is:

.The inside of Starkiller Base.

.The death of Han hall.

& last but not least the Snoke communications hall.

I myself cannot wait for more awesome maps.

For now, may the Force be with us!