A Question

Literally not sure which subforum this should go into but, this seems my best bet. So, I'm planning on using Plasma's Kylo Ren's Hilt. The only issue is, I need it so the cross-blades don't do any damage and only the main blade does damage. I have no clue on how to work around this to make it possible, if anyone would be kind enough to help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

As far as I know, you can only set damageScale in a .sab file to blades 1 and 2 with damageScale and damageScale2, respectively. Since the main blade is probably blade 1, I would think you could use bladeStyle2Start followed by damageScale 0 to set the crossguard blades to no damage, but I've personally never gotten bladeStyle2Start to do anything. I might be doing something wrong, though.

The only other way I can think to get around this is to change the saber flags in the model so that the crossguard blades are blades 1 and 2, with the main blade being blade 3, and then specifying damageScale 0 and damageScale2 0 in the .sab file EDIT: actually, never mind, that would just make the saber do no damage.