Coruscant **Video Editing/.Roq File** Request..

Hey peeps,

So I was wondering if anyone here has any video editing experience for a small request (or big, I'm not entirely sure what this would entail)? I do have a bit of video editing experience, myself (Albeit, using Windows Movie Maker), but basically what I'm looking for, is to edit one of the videos in the base game, perhaps to mirror it (If this is all possible).. And so that it doesn't look like a carbon copy) and the only thing I wanted to do is to just replace the planet in the video.

It would be used in the finished product (And you'd also be given credit), hopefully for this mod currently under development (https://jkhub.org/topic/7489-looking-for-a-custom-mission-creator-willing-to-pay-a-small-fee/). I'm not entirely sure of which video (Although, I've been advised that in doing this, you'd probably have to remake the whole video).

Seeing as how the mod, this video/.roq file is for, is taking place on Coruscant.. As a guideline, these are basically the sort of thing I/we am looking for:

Coruscant-Overview-Ep3-DI-1.jpg

coruscant-1.jpg

PCoruscant.jpg

Keeping in-tie with what the base game has done, to show Jaden flying his X-Wing from one side of the universe (the screen, in this instance), and approaching and disappearing to land on the planet.

Like what is shown in the video below (starting at 18:58 to 19:02 or 25:21 to 25:31)

• 3 weeks later...

I can help you make a .roq file, but only when the final video file is done.

"Keeping in-tie with what the base game has done, to show Jaden flying his X-Wing from one side of the universe (the screen, in this instance), and approaching and disappearing to land on the planet."

Basically you must render your own 3D scene from a scratch and then record a video. You can't just 'replace a planet' (a background picture) inside the video frame. This is not Photoshop. BTW. Jaden pilots Z-95, NOT an X-Wing.

"Albeit, using Windows Movie Maker"

Oh boy... I think I'm done for...

Darth Sion likes this