MacBook Pro Spill

Alrighty soooo... I spilled some chicken noodle soup on my laptop the other day. Surprisingly things work just fine. The only lasting side effect is, the signature key "click" on the laptop keyboard is gone for some of the keys where it was spilled and those keys get sticky at times. Is there a way to fix this without having to totally take apart the laptop? My dad said he would take a look at it for me, but I wanted to know if I could do this myself. Any ideas?

Edit: there's also a very faint smell of the soup around the laptop. It seems to be slowly fading away though. I honestly thought this $2,500 laptop was toast, but to my amazement, from what I've experienced so far, it still works like an absolute charm!

Without taking it apart? Not effectively, but you can take the keys out.

I spilt milk on my trackpad of my older MacBook Pro shortly after I got it and it worked perfectly fine after it dried out. :lol:

Without taking it apart? Not effectively, but you can take the keys out.

I spilt milk on my trackpad of my older MacBook Pro shortly after I got it and it worked perfectly fine after it dried out. :lol:

Hm... I might just leave my dad to take a look at it for me then, just in case. Plus, he's extremely good with computers so he may even find some issues that I'd never find on my own (except for the hard way that is).

I will however be saving that video for future reference. Thank you so much!  :D

Circa likes this