jkja automatically quits

i just bought jedi knight jedi academy from the appstore for my mid 2009 macbook, when i launch the launcher the screen comes up where it gives you a choice between full screen and windowed mode when i either choose windowed mode or full screen the launcher quits and wont open the actual jkja app.

i have tried to re download and the same thing happens

my computer stats

processer:    2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory:     2 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Graphics:     NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

You should take it up with the (non-existent) Apple customer support. This is something specific to the release of the game you have, or that launcher and your version of Mac OS X.

Alternatively, you could switch to OpenJK, an open source version of the game that we maintain here.

On the side, my most hearty recommendation is that you switch away from using any Apple products in the future, unless you want to be pouring thousands of dollars into keeping up-to-date with their standards. This is just a wild guess, but I see the problem being here that you have an older version of Mac OS X installed on your "old" Mac (by Apple's standards), for which they have already dropped support. Game developers who release their games on the App Store are forced and encouraged by Apple to keep moving forward and forget about older systems. This is likely why the game crashes on your system.

Fuse294 and Smoo like this