Changing Playermodels, but not removing previous sounds...

So, I was playing on one of the maps I have installed, battling some enemies, when I changed my model (I was using the Rey model by RevanKnight, in case anyone was wondering, and it has custom sounds for damage and death), and the previous sounds stayed with it. Changed to another model, fixed it. Changed back, and the previous model's sounds were there...Any help?

That's because the Rey npc that is used by the playermodel command doesn't have the custom sounds attached to it, so it retains the sounds from previous npc templates used by the playermodel command.

You can fix that by editing the Rey npc file. If you don't know how to do it you can ask me, or if you prefer you can upload your .pk3 file so that i edit the .npc file for you.

EDIT: I went to download RevanKnight's Rey Model and the npc has the custom sounds attached to it. That's strange because your issue happens by the reasons I described.

Ah, well that's a completely different situation. I'm not really that deep into modding, game mechanics etc. so I really can't give you any proper advice to this. Still a temporary workaround is to use "snd (character sound file)" to change the sound to match the correct model. for example: you do "playermodel rey" and then "snd rey", next if you want to get back to the jaden model you do "playermodel (Your custom species model)" and then "snd jaden_male" or "snd jaden_fmle". This is only, as I said, a temporary fix of course.