Someone skilled with .roq files to make a video of many SP cutscenes spliced together?

For my mod in the SP main menu, I wanted to make a video of bits from many SP cutscenes to make for a more interesting video rather than the boring looping one of the shuttle going to Yavin IV.

For example, cuts from scenes where Luke is addressing all the students in the academy, ones with Rosh and Alora, and from the beginnings of various missions (t1_rail, t1_danger, t2_hutt, t2_dpred, t2_rogue, hoth, t3_boba etc.).

I could do it myself, but I'm not adept with in-game video making and Quake Video Maker. I remember a while back having trouble fussing with codecs that gave me good quality once they were converted to .roq and then having the colors in all my .roqs getting messed up for some reason I couldn't figure out...

Sure thing Dusty. I will make this video.

Aww sweet thanks!

Naah yeah I'll try the roq.exe thing for better quality. Does anyone know which video codecs are the best to use for JA/JK2? Like which ones give the best quality video for recording in-game and in the end product as an .roq?