Marvel Clone Troopers xD

What's bad about moviepilot?

I dunno.. I like it because it's up to date with current and future movie plots and theories and information, as well as some tv shows.  It mainly seems to focus on super hero/sci-fi stuff though from what I've seen.

What's bad about moviepilot?

It is almost always clickbait, and 9 times out of 10 half the articles are just old news they've already reported on, OR are articles that are promoted as being legitimate news, but are just fan speculation or fake nonsense.  I'm not saying that fan-made things are inherently bad, but tricking readers into viewing something by claiming it to be something else is.  I understand it is a site meant for discussion, but they need someway to filter the fan content from the actual news, I shouldn't have to click-through just to find out if something is worth reading or not.

Also, "Will's War"...fuck that guy, I'll click on what seems to be news on casting or some film announcement, only to be taken to a damn "Will's War" video where he just rambles on.  But I suppose that hatred should really be directed at whatever thunder-cunt runs their Facebook page, since rather than linking to an article with the video embedded, they'll use one of those bit.ly links to hide what they're actually sending you to.

And basically anyone can join and write for the site, I've seen people get offered positions in the comments over the silliest statements.  What this means is, there is little to no quality control, and no guarantee that what you read is valid.

I'll stick with IMDB thank you.

Omicron likes this

It is almost always clickbait, and 9 times out of 10 half the articles are just old news they've already reported on, OR are articles that are promoted as being legitimate news, but are just fan speculation or fake nonsense.  I'm not saying that fan-made things are inherently bad, but tricking readers into viewing something by claiming it to be something else is.  I understand it is a site meant for discussion, but they need someway to filter the fan content from the actual news, I shouldn't have to click-through just to find out if something is worth reading or not.

Also, "Will's War"...fuck that guy, I'll click on what seems to be news on casting or some film announcement, only to be taken to a damn "Will's War" video where he just rambles on.  But I suppose that hatred should really be directed at whatever thunder-cunt runs their Facebook page, since rather than linking to an article with the video embedded, they'll use one of those bit.ly links to hide what they're actually sending you to.

And basically anyone can join and write for the site, I've seen people get offered positions in the comments over the silliest statements.  What this means is, there is little to no quality control, and no guarantee that what you read is valid.

I'll stick with IMDB thank you.

vESj1.gif