Profile loading.

Okay, so I recently rented my own server. I installed Japlus2.4Build7 on the server, which works perfectly fine. I can change the config/admin passwords and all rcon commands, everything works perfect. However, when I join my server, my base profile loads up and the server says Im not running a plugin, and I should go and download the latest version. I can still login to admin and use all the admin commands, but, loaded is my base profile, the scoreboard is the old jk version with just kills and ping, no deaths, etc. I thought this was a problem with client side so I joined other servers. Every single Japlus server I join, my Japlus profile loads perfectly, just not on my own server. Im running the same build as my rented server but it simply will not load when I join in. Has anyone any idea what might be causing this, and a way around it? I have re-installed japlus many times to try sort this, but that hasn't worked. I admit, I haven't re-installed the game, only because my profile loads up as normal on any other server.
Any ideas guys? 
Thanks for your time.