LDJ Nemesis of Katarn Mod Error

I asked this question before on the gamefront forums but nobody answered. On the very last level of this mod which involves the carbon chamber I try to save it and it gives me the error string dest buffer to small to hold string. I realize what caused the problem is a white dialogue caption that is common in SP levels. I assumed that it went over the limit for strings since I saw 65>64 64 being the limit of strings allowed in the .bsp. I have no clue how to fix it and I need someones help. If someone can get a hold of LDJ for me I hope he will maybe fix the error that stood since 2003.

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, but since you mentioned a .bsp you could try downloading XV32, a hex editor, and searching for what you want to change. You must edit it by replacing things with a space, not deleting. So, shave off a few letters off this string. Make a backup first incase you accidentally press delete, as there's now way to add in a null-space after.

Otherwise, it's maybe in a .string file in strings/ 

That's even easier/safer.

I keep messing up... I try to overwrite the dialogue and it messes up the entire map. I never really use hex editor very much and I am not skilled with it. Maybe you can fix it for me then send it back to me p.m if your interested. I tried everything to fix this map and I have failed so I am preety much hopeless atm.