Problems running the mod

Hi guys, I recently installed the mod and I'm having all kinds of problems using it.

I attempted to use the launcher from dbmods to install the mod but unfortunately I get an error when I open the launcher, stating a net framework problem. It allows me to continue but the launcher just begins to look for an update and then does nothing.

I then downloaded the official 2.1 beta from this site and the update from 3-13-18 from dbmods and did a manual install as per instructions. I'm still having problems however. When I try to run either the SP or the MP exes, I get an error with both, stating that they are not valid win32 applications. As a consequence of this, neither MP nor SP start.

I tried to use the launcher to update, to see if that would fix the install, but the launcher states that it cannot find a valid exe program.

I'm kind of lost as to what to do, everything is installed where it should be and I have no idea what is wrong. I appreciate it any help.

Thanks!

Hello Linken, thanks for the response.

I'm running an old rig, it's a Dell from 2002. It has Win XP, Pentium 4 CPU 3.00 GHz, 3.00 GB of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 6800 video card.

I am sending you the photos of the requested folders.

Thank you!

Send this over PM, but I feel I should post it here too, in case if someone else can weigh in in case I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, it may be a case that OpenJK can't run on the older operating systems. If so, I don't think I can help you, you'll have to get a newer computer.

Nice specs though!

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get all the files where they need to be. But when I start the mod it crashes mid loading screen and says that it encountered a problem that couldn't be identified. How do I fix this?

Send me a PM showing me screenshots of your Gamedata, base, and KotF folders and I'll see how I can help you out.

Richard Ched likes this

Thx. btw I am also Noblechief on Moddb (the Profile with the Saw Gerrera face) I'll send it there because idk how to upload images on JKHub :)

Send me a PM showing me screenshots of your Gamedata, base, and KotF folders and I'll see how I can help you out.

Thx. btw I am also Noblechief on Moddb (the Profile with the Saw Gerrera face) I'll send it there because idk how to upload images on JKHub :)

Sure thing, hopefully we can get you situated.