FFA5 with JA+ and sophisticated clan play in mind. Changes made to the original:
- An observation deck is hung above the "main pad". Ideal for council/admin use. Has a lower hatch and a side door openable only from the inside. From the outside, you can see out in all directions, including watching battles on the main pad below. This is good for initiation duels or training so council members or clan leaders can watch with a birds-eye view. Other players cannot see the inside of the observation deck from the outside. There are 5 controls in the deck - The 2 door toggles, a lighting button that strikes the pad, a lightning reset button to fix glitchy lightning strikes, and a strobe light for climactic dueling below.
- A second pad identical to the main one is placed high above the original. This pad is still accessable from the buildings, and is basically there to add more fighting space. Also good for private dueling, since the observation deck hangs below it.
- The rooftops of all the buildings are now textured, with specific dueling environments on each one. The building above the elevator to the bottom pad near the lava has access to the rooftops and to the higher main pad.
- The annoying slow elevator in the largest building has been removed, and is replaced with a sophisticated teleportation system allowing access to ALL FOUR FLOORS! The previously untextured room near the top has been textured and has a hatch for roof access.
- A bar/lounge has been added to the level. You can find it where the door blocked by a box once was near the bottom of the map. Calming lava waterfalls relax you from battle as you sit around the dim-lit bar and chat with friends.
- The lava glow is now brighter, and more realistic. This adds more light to the extremely dark bottom pad as well. It also lights up the building interiors with a more moody red glow.
- Lava now splashes and has a red "underwater" color. Much more realistic, and now guaranteed to kill upon contact.
- A more action packed music is implemented - the music for the final duel in singleplayer.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™