Weapon Mod for additional force powers

Something that's always bothered me about the game, I feel double bladed weapons+Dark Rage, has a bit of an unfair advantage. Something I think that would be a good counter to this would be taking something like Force Mod III and editing the classes a little bit. I was thinking it would be cool if a modder added as a weapon
Tk Pulse: Use the effect from the concussion rifle (but  have it come out of the hands) to emulate a powerful telekinetic blast. Alt attack would be a larger blast. Give it a low ammo count (we'll pretend it exhausts the Jedi/Sith too much to do it more) say 10 charges of primary attack or 3 charges of the large splash. This would also help by adding that force unleashed type of attack (and would make mace windu and Yoda feel like Jedi masters)

Stasis: Restricted to lightsiders (excluding duel+double blade), freezes opponents for 4 seconds or until hit, alt attack covers a wider field, only half duration. 
Ancient Lightning: Restrict to dark side (excluding duel+double blade) Primary attack knocks opponent to the floor alt sends them flying. 

Trying to think of something for a Coran Horn type illusion. Maybe camouflage and generate a mirror that will disappear in 3-4 seconds, long enough to confuse the opponent. Then the dark side alternative would be camouflage+ability to spray a poisonous gas, which would hang in the air causing a temporary blindness of sorts.

Downside to all of these attacks of course is that you have to put the lightsaber away to do them, and of course evened out by low charge, still a nice counter to the tank ability of force rage+duel blade. Based on your class, you can only have one of these bonus weapons.