Running animation

Hi there

I'm currently editing my animation.cfg, and have changed some of the stances. One thing that's always bothered me though, is the way our character runs with the lightsaber when it's turned on.

I've tried various mods with different variations of the running animation, but unfortunately none that fit what I'm after.

My current most used lightsaber stance pretty much looks like this:
http://cdn.arstechnica.net/2011/10/20/t7_5_-4ea0820-intro.png

So I figured if it would be possible for my character to run with the lightsaber up like that as well would be great. Only it seems to be a bit more difficult than I imagined. After a bit testing of various attacks though, I noticed that the last few frames of the vertical slash with Medium style while running, puts the lightsaber down by the hip, holding both hands, so I figured that if I could use this animation that would be perfect. Problem is though, that I have absolutely no idea what the different lightsaber attacks are called in the animation.cfg, and I have a feeling that they're the ones called stuff like "BOTH_LK_S_DL_S_B_1_L". So if anyone could help me with narrowing down what line I need to edit, or anything, I would be grateful!

Also, in my search for different running animations, I stumbled across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nddxRdyOeyo

Which I actually also like very much, at least for an alternative, but there's no download link of course. (I know this running animation is pretty similair to the one in the Clone Wars Stance mod, but I just think the head tilts a bit too much for my liking unfornately)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if anyone knows if it's possible to change the weapon stance of the various blasters, similair to the one when exiting Zoom mode using the Disruptor rifle, where it actually seems like they're aiming. (Figured it out)