"Lord Vader.. Should I buy you?" "Yes, master." (Or should I?)

I'm a BIG Darth Vader fan.. One of the most powerful Sith Lords in Star Wars lore or the Star Wars universe. Not to mention as bad-ass as they come..

I've been giving some thought, today.. To picking up this bad-boy, as a statue/collectors item. What do you think?

129682.jpg

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-339/star-wars/p-778/star-wars-78cm-darth-vader-figure/

As you can see, he retails at £36.99 (That's around $52.25 US) and stands 78cm tall.
I need second opinions, people... What d'you think?

Question is - what's the purpose? Just some house decoration? Wouldn't it be cooler to buy two life-sized Vader statues and put them at the sides of your room door as though they're guarding it? :D

The model does look cool though :rolleyes:

But whatever makes you happy, I think. Long as you have the money ;)

Question is - what's the purpose? Just some house decoration? Wouldn't it be cooler to buy two life-sized Vader statues and put them at the sides of your room door as though they're guarding it? :D

The model does look cool though :rolleyes:

But whatever makes you happy, I think. Long as you have the money ;)

Yeah, it wouldn't be bought as a toy or something to play with. Primarily used as an ornament/decoration/statue. No way would I even have the money to by a life-size replica model (as much as I'd love to have one). Like something out of Madame Tussauds waxwork museum or something lol.

Yeah, it wouldn't be bought as a toy or something to play with. Primarily used as an ornament/decoration/statue. No way would I even have the money to by a life-size replica model (as much as I'd love to have one). Like something out of Madame Tussauds waxwork museum or something lol.

Well, you can try the cheaper variant like buying a mannequin and a good Vader costume... :rolleyes: