Hello again, I have some more questions

Alright, I'll get straight to the point, If you can link threads that answer my questions, I'll be very happy.

1. How do I install JA++ and what does JA++ do? I saw at the installation thingy, but I don't know what to do with this

1. "Start the game with +set fs_game "japlus" as your command line arguments (e.g. .bat file, shortcut, with UU)"

2. When I downloaded character mods that come with custom sounds (JarJar and Watto) intended for JK2 and use them for JK3, the sounds do not work. How do I get them to work?

3. The Mod limiter thing I mentioned earlier still happens. Does this happen with you? Does OpenJK rectify it?

4. Is there a way I can increase the bot count from 16?

5. Is there a way that I can upload mods that aren't on this site, because I have some mods that aren't on this site but was on jkfiles.com

Thank you if you respond.

• JA++ mostly does what JA+ does (and is compatible with JA+ servers); unlike JA+ it's still being maintained tough. (JA+ is one of the most popular MP mods, with admin commands and some other stuff.)

Look up command line arguments to understand the launch thing; you need to tell the game on launch to load JA++, e.g. using a .bat file

• Dunno.
  • Mod limiter thing?
  • Mods may increase limits, but I don't know if any do.
  • Look into the guidelines; you're supposed to try contacting the author first, I believe, and if they don't answer you can upload it, although it will be removed if they object.

• JA++ mostly does what JA+ does (and is compatible with JA+ servers); unlike JA+ it's still being maintained tough. (JA+ is one of the most popular MP mods, with admin commands and some other stuff.)

Look up command line arguments to understand the launch thing; you need to tell the game on launch to load JA++, e.g. using a .bat file

• Dunno.
  • Mod limiter thing?
  • Mods may increase limits, but I don't know if any do.
  • Look into the guidelines; you're supposed to try contacting the author first, I believe, and if they don't answer you can upload it, although it will be removed if they object.

Basically for 3, If I put too many mods on, the game will crash. Maybe it might be that too many mods are conflicting with each other.