Gametracker alternative/JK3 stats

Hello everyone.

My question is fairly simple - is there any alternative to Gametracker with the same function for building the list of players and hours they spent on the server?

I know about the DDoS risk with those things, but, to be honest - I've been using Gametracker for more than a year and had no issues with DDoS (maybe because of the hosting's security, who knows).

Gametracker, however, is becoming quite annoying: it requires getting a frag (kill) scored on every nick in order for it to be added to the list. What's worse - Gametracker sometimes just seems to "forget" to count even large numbers, such as 10h played in a row.

It isn't possible in my hosting to add any specific software to the account Control Panel itself. I can, of course, use FTP - my access looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/bLYDKNV.jpg

Thanks in advance if you have any findings. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello again - I sincerely hope that making another post will not be considered spam.

Are there any statistics modules that the player can set up himself, as the owner of the server? Linux, full access to the hosting machine. I'm not interested in frags etc. - just in the time that the player has spent playing.