Ok, a lot of credit goes out to both PsykoSith and Grafox for Ki Adi Mundi. Although the skins that Grafox supplied were awesome, I thought I would fine tune the textures a little (Fox's fine work made it easier for me to skin this model). I watched the post for this skin, and couldn't wait to see the outcome. When it was released I knew I had to skin it! Again all credit goes to those who worked on it, This is only my own interpretation of Ki_Adi. This pk3 will not overwrite the original,
so here is whats new...
1) Refined facial texture. Improved face lines, and the eye lids were brighter than the rest of the face (This was the only real nit pik of the skin). Skin was a little brite so I darkened it.
2) Refined Clothing texture. torso brightness/contrast needed to match the sleeves more. Sleeve color changed to more of a Tope.
3) Team colors were pulled to a greyer tone (personal preferance).
4) Unfortunately I had to change the beard (shader). The hair file was huge, and needed to be downsized to jpg format.
5) The end result was a dramatic change in file size! I changed it from 2.44MB to 1.2MB.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™