JKA Linux (CentOS) server - Iptables

Hi, I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to Linux so I tried to enter these iptable rules one by one:

#Basic UDP flood prevention in IPTables. Courtesy of Soh Raun. These go at the beginning of the INPUT chain.

iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 29070:29080 -m length --length 41:42 -m string --algo bm --from 32 --to 41 --string 'getstatus' -m recent --set --name jka_getstatus

iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 29070:29080 -m recent --update --seconds 1 --hitcount 5 --name jka_getstatus -j DROP

iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 29070:29080 -m length --length 39:40 -m string --algo bm --from 32 --to 39 --string 'getinfo' -m recent --set --name jka_getinfo

iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 29070:29080 -m recent --update --seconds 1 --hitcount 5 --name jka_getinfo -j DROP

And got:

No chain/target/match by that name

So yea, would be nice if someone could explain how to set this up properly in a nice, step by step newbie guide.

I also read something about ServerArk? Would also be nice if someone managed to help me with that because I've got no idea what to do when I visit their website (http://sourceforge.net/projects/serverark/). I have to compile the code myself or something?

Thank you in advance,

Sunrise

• 2 weeks later...