Altering Jedi Academy Multiplayer Duel Music
Prior Knowledge Requirements: Creating/Modifying/Opening .Pk3s
Tools: Pakscape, Your MP3.
Following this tutorial will allow you to replace the music that plays when you challenge someone to a private duel on Jedi Academy Multiplayer.
- Create a new .pk3. Ensure that it is named something that will come after the assets pk3s alphabetically.
- Create a new folder within the .pk3 named "music"
- In this "music" folder, create another named "mp"
- Rename your desired mp3 track to "Duel.mp3" and place it inside the "mp" folder.
- Save your .pk3 and place it in your Base folder in the JKA directory.
If the mod you are playing on has its own duel music, place your .pk3 in the Gamedata/ folder instead of the Base folder. Ensure that the .pk3 is named in such a way that it will be read after the mod .pk3 that contains their music modification.
Note: What types mp3 settings have to be met for music to play correctly?
Your mp3 should be: 44100Hz, Stereo, and 128kbps
(If anyone objects to this, feel free to interject. This has always worked for me.)