STAR WARS: Movie Duels (Remaster of Movie Duels II)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That´s in our plans for the future. First release will be original mod remastered.

Just some thoughts: I'd love to see the mission of destroying and burning down Luke's academy by Ren after their confrontation, with killing students.

Alas, we didn't see this in the movie, as well as very many things we thought we will...

LukeJM28 likes this

The mod is a remaster of movie duels 2, it will have all the missions in that alongside the improved and enhanced assets of the remaster. With JaceSolaris helping out with the coding its going to be quite the mod!

And for those who want either classic Lightsaber Combat or want to use Jace's system, there's an ability to switch between the default combat system or Jace's system. :)

dg1995 likes this

May 4th is a great time to release a beta. Your progress looks good, but do you think it'll be released on time? Please, don't feel like you need to rush your mod just to meet a fitting deadline, I'll take quality over a funny deadline any day :winkthumb: .

Regardless, this might be the mod to bring me back to JKA again! Keep up the solid work, I love remastering old mods for personal use and to see such a massive overhaul being publicly released is such a nice reflection of how well and alive the (single-player) modding community is for JKA.

LukeJM28 and General Howard like this

May 4th is a great time to release a beta. Your progress looks good, but do you think it'll be released on time? Please, don't feel like you need to rush your mod just to meet a fitting deadline, I'll take quality over a funny deadline any day :winkthumb: .

Regardless, this might be the mod to bring me back to JKA again! Keep up the solid work, I love remastering old mods for personal use and to see such a massive overhaul being publicly released is such a nice reflection of how well and alive the (single-player) modding community is for JKA.

We're working towards reaching our May 4th target, all the time. But remember that it's only a Beta, so you will encounter some issues here and there.. Or things that still need adding. etc. This Beta is just to give the community a taster for what we're doing and will also let people assess the improvements over the original.

Initially, I personally was going to look at remastering the mod, myself, for my own personal use.. But I thought it'd benefit everyone in the community, if it was done for public gain, as I know there's a large number of players who'd much prefer the "Single Player" component, over MB2's multiplayer (myself included). But also felt the mod was good enough originally, to deserve a remaster.

PreFXDesigns, LukeJM28 and yeyo JK like this

Knight of Ren says all for release date

Can anywone teach me how to mod or somefing

I want to release mods i wanted Wen i was...Kid :D So All mods I see is great

Best is Escape Yavin 4 Because Lightsaber SFX sounds Pickup lightsaber from ground and more other I think the MD2Remastered be next best mod for me.

yeyo JK likes this

Looks great and much better than the original one.Darth Maul looks much better too. Keep up the good work.

3:16 in the second video : Is there any way to make that door open only after Maul has destroyed the controls ? For some reason the original version also had this problem.(Not saying it's a BIG problem but still)

General Howard likes this

To be fair I should have put something like "May differ from final version" or "Some features are still being worked on" or something like that.

Maybe, maybe you should have taken the 5 minutes to fix it before recording a video. I will stop being picky now. :)
yeyo JK likes this