We need some Tulak Hord

Yeah, but adding SP support only takes a couple of minutes. It doesn't requires an NPC either and you have it available on the SP character selection menu. And if you want more, you can add NPC support and set the characteristics as you like.

:)

The method I linked doesn't require NPCs either. It works with any model, even non-character models.

I have no idea what any of that means lol. Someone needs to call my dumb ass and walk me through it.

if you want to add the model to your Single Player character selection menu here is a "quick and dirty" way

• Open the model with packscape
  • Go to the folder "models\players\Tulak_Hord"
  • copy the icon_default.jpg somewhere in your computer
  • make 2 additional copies (you should have 3 copies of the icon)
  • rename the copies to
    • icon_head_a1.jpg
    • icon_lower_a1.jpg
    • icon_torso_a1.jpg
  • Copy the "model_default.skin" to your computer and make 2 additional copies
  • rename the copies to
    • head_a1.skin
    • lower_a1.skin
    • torso_a1.skin
    • (same names as the icons above, without the "icon_" part).
  • create a text file and rename it to "playerchoice.txt"
  • open the new file and paste the following

//colorshadername	{action block}

*white
{
	setcvar			ui_char_color_red 255
	setcvar			ui_char_color_green 255
	setcvar			ui_char_color_blue 255
}

• Close and save the file
  • Put all the files back in the Tulak_Hord folder and save it.

The model should be now in the Single Player Character selection menu.

Now, since is a single model (no additional parts or multiple skins), you could leave the "skin files" as they are. If you want to do it the right way:

• Remove everything from the head_a1,skin, except the lines related to "head", "hair", "face", etc.
  • Remove everything from the lower_a1,skin, except the lines related to the lower parts of the model (hips, legs, boots, any extra part  below the hip like an armor, robe, etc.)
  • Remove everything from the torso_a1.skin, except the lines related to the upper body of the model (torso, chest, arms, hands, arm, any additional part in the upper body like an armored part, robe, hood, etc).
Smoo, Jeff and Wrath like this

Thank all of you for helping me do this, I got it to work! I wish I was able to change the some of his armor to the color black though. Seems more fitting for the lord of hate. Now I need to work on getting his light saber.

Thank all of you for helping me do this, I got it to work! I wish I was able to change the some of his armor to the color black though. Seems more fitting for the lord of hate. Now I need to work on getting his light saber.

Hey dude, you know that isn't actually a canonical depiction of Tulak Hord, right?

At least as far as I know, that is fan-made.