Jedi Outcast : Redemption

Guest Redemption

Guest Redemption

Hmmm, I can't remember, maybe made it a little darker because I remember making the hud darker. @@Spaghetti gave permission to use Palpatines sound files so I sent him another request of permission to use the font that MB2 uses. I'm awaiting a response because if not, I could release it without that font, but its not as cool. 

Thanks for all the likes and you're comment, appreciated :)

@@Teancum - The hud is shown right at the end where Kyle says the classic Star Wars line.

Teancum likes this
  • 7 months later...

Hello all :) This is how I've altered the menu screens for Outcast and since Spaghetti has gave me permission to use Palp's sound files(still awaiting feedback on whether another feature will be permitted) I'm thinking of uploading it to the Hub. 

Its an older video but, recently I've resized the font to be a bit smaller.  This is just a video to get the gist of what its like :)

I've honestly, always thought Jedi Academy could do with this sort of UI upgrade/update. It's kind of in a bad need of one? Will you be working on the JKA menu, once you've done Jedi Outcast, @?

@

I encountered a bug that couldn't display the fonts properly. It's just like @@LucyTheAlien says.

Imagine the fonts being cut into pieces and scrambled over the lines where you would usually see text.

The bug occurs only when I start the game with "jk2sp.exe" (without OpenJK, which is needed for the mod). However, when I load the mod with the "Launch_JKIIEnhanced.bat" and "openjo_sp.x86.exe", it works fine.