[WIP] Scout Blaster

References: 

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=ef3298aed86f1b9f42991a2c97b0a667&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7469&p=106735&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,uaZ_rrTfyAs'); //]]></script>scoutblaster2.jpg&&0

scoutblaster3.jpg

Model so far:

scoutblaster.jpg

The base is slowly taking shape, which I'm going to transform and work on to create a highpoly model of the blaster. @@Barricade24 This will take me some time since I'm not free a lot during the week!

OwO Sweet!!!

Your models are amazing! Cant wait for guns.

Possible to make Dlt20a next? OuO

Barricade24 likes this

Pistols from Bf2 sucked because they were only for finishing off or only weapon when Your main ammo was out.. 

not sure about finishing off, but don't all secondary arms function as a back up for when your main weapon is out or lost? :D

also, this particular pistol seemed to me to be the weakest of the bunch, not sure if it's true though

Unless of course you got the Elite Pistol, which was much better.

My play style was always scout trooper (sniper basically :P ) and i remember the anoying part when i was shooting with purple lasers.. the shots were more powerful but my firing speed was lower... and this sucked in my opinion.

AshuraDX likes this

My play style was always scout trooper (sniper basically :P ) and i remember the anoying part when i was shooting with purple lasers.. the shots were more powerful but my firing speed was lower... and this sucked in my opinion.

no scoping and just going for headshots or body shots with a rage buff... good old times

the_raven, Langerd and Rooxon like this

Started working the grip highpoly:

blastergrip.jpg

...because I accidentaly forgot to save my files to a secure partition, I lost my first file so it's kind of a fresh start but truly, I had that top done in 10-15 minutes so it's not too much of a loss, also, I found a great new reference which I'm using now:

starwarsscoutblastermult.jpg

Langerd, Barricade24 and Bek like this

Thank you! :) I'm doing my best. I'll need to play with the topology a bit, also, the edges on the grip need a bit of vertex repositionings and maybe a bit of work with smoothing groups. I need to merge a few parts of the model that aren't merged yet, to make it ready for a good, realistic bake with parts mended like they are on the reference.

Today I got a small picnic planned with friends so I probably won't be doing any progress, just to let you know! :) But this highpoly modeling was the hard part of it all together, so no worries. I could even work with this unfixed model If I wanted to, since I'm fixing the bakes in PS before using them in Substance Painter anyway. But an ever-nagging friend of mine wants me to do things good or not bother at all... so I'll bother a bit. @@AshuraDX :D

GMRobinHood and AshuraDX like this